Dr Agrawal KajalResearch fellow, Centre for Microbiome Medicine,
Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- MDS (Periodontology), National University of Singapore, Singapore
- FRCS (Edinburgh) (Periodontology), Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians, Edinburgh, UK
- BDS, Amravati, India
- Research fellow, Centre for Microbiome Medicine, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Research Manager and Research assistant, National Dental Centre, Singapore
- Lecturer at Nanyang Polytechnic, Diploma in Oral Health Therapy
- Dental Consultant with Zeiss, South East Asia
- Lecturer at Faculty of Dentistry, National University of Singapore
- Product Manager, Shofu Dental Inc., Singapore
- Dental Consultant, India
- Agrawal K, Agrawal R. Re: Pasquale et al.: Prospective study of oral health and risk of primary open-angle glaucoma in men: data from the health professionals follow-up study (Ophthalmology. 2016;123:2318-2327). Ophthalmology. 2017 May;124(5):e49-e50. doi:10.1016/j.ophtha.2016.10.033. PubMed PMID: 28433138. (JIF: 8.47)
- Hnin Hnin, Agrawal K, Agrawal R. Pursuit Of An Ideal Model For Community Eye Health — Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs). Nepalese Journal of Ophthalmology. Vol 29 (2): 2017. (JIF: 0.200)
- Agrawal K. Thesis entitled: Drug induced gingival overgrowth in patients with hypertension on calcium channel blockers. 2017. for post graduate program of Master of Dental Surgery (Periodontology), National University of Singapore.
- Currently working on few papers on Microbiome and oral health in uveitis.
- 1997: Participation & contribution to the success of IMPACT’97
- 1998: First in University & Gold Medal for III year BDS.
- 1998: Colgate Palmolive sponsorship for final year BDS
- Feb 1998: Participation & scientific presentation on Malpractices in sterilization
- August 1999: Participation & contribution in scientific session of 4th Maharashtra state dental student’s convention
- Jan. 2000: Participation & contribution in Office bearers’ workshop
- Nov. 2000: Participation & winning 2nd prize in undergraduate essay competition held by IAOMR
- 2003-2008: Organized and participated in dental camps at Jalna, India
- 2011: Participated in many international conferences and workshops as Product Manager for Shofu Inc and have also given numerous talks and conducted the workshops.
- 2017: Oral presentation at SEA IADR conference on drug induced gingival overgrowth and cytokines